Clear communication is critical! People who have disabilities that impact their vision, hearing, and speech frequently use different ways to communicate. For example, people who are blind may converse audibly rather than in writing and people who are deaf may converse through writing or sign language rather than through speech. We all must clearly understand each other to effectively communicate! What are your rights regarding effective communication? Ask an expert to find out!
Watch and learn! Share this information with friends, family, colleagues, everyone!
We plan to cover a wide variety of topics about legal rights of people with disabilities. Let us know how you like it, and what questions you would like to “ask the expert.”
- Click here for more information about your Voting Rights.
- Click here for information about Advance Directives.
- Click here for information about Employment Rights.
- Click here for information about Vocational Rehabilitation Rights and Services.
- Click here for information about Transition Services.
- Click here for information about Social Security Benefits.